Thursday, April 6, 2006

Slither, Again

Saw Slither again this afternoon in Danville, and I stand by my mini-review from yesterday. It's still as funny and as icky as last time.

Got the chance to play a little pool after the movie, at a game room in Perryville I'd passed by a few times. Did a little better than I thought I would, actually. Plans will be made to do this again.

The third review in the hat trick will have to hold for a little longer, thanks to Netflix currently listing its availability as a "short wait." But I promise, faithful followers, that I'm going to get it done as soon as it comes in. As a journeyman in the field of amateur movie reviews, I'm rather adverse to letting my audience down. There might be delays or setbacks, but when I get that third one, it'll be up.

That's all the news that's fit to print. Out for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home