Sunday, April 30, 2006

Seven Hours And Counting

Today is the big day, and the next seven hours are going to be crazy, I just know it. Like I said a few posts back, even if the matches are subpar, I've dedicated myself to having a good time at Backlash. Ain't nothin' gonna stop me now.

In other news, I played through the first village in Resident Evil 4 with the Handcannon yesterday after I unlocked it, and it's too cool for school. I upgraded it as far as I could get it, and that thing really is like a cannon shrunk down into handgun form. Usually it takes three or four shots to bust down a wooden door, but this bad boy will take it down in one. How awesome is that? I might have to play a little further than the village one of these days, just to see how quickly I can take out some of the bigger freaks. The Chicago Typewriter is great, and I don't want to dog it, but I think the Handcannon just may be cooler than it. It better be, for all the effort I had to put forth to acquire it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home