Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Nine seconds? Twenty-five seconds? Who cares?

Why can I never think of any decent things to post about? Man, this is tougher than I thought. Eh, I'm sure I'll think of something. I've never let a little thing like writer's block slow me down before, have I? Of course not.

And I think I have something...

I got the first Wrestlemania from Netflix yesterday, thanks to the third review I had briefly being listed as a "short wait." (Don't fret, the three reviews will be coming soon, I promise.) I know it was 1985 and that it was the first one, but whose bright idea was it to include two jobber squashes on the biggest show of the year? And is it just me, or did the timekeeper get distracted for 15 seconds or so during that Bundy/Jones match? Or was he living in some kind of weird time warp? Because announcing that a 25-second match lasted only nine is a little odd.

But I guess everything has to start somewhere, so I can't really knock on the first Wrestlemania. Can I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home