Sunday, April 16, 2006

A Minor Snafu

Talked to the holder of the other Backlash ticket, and my excitement got brought down a peg or two. He got moved to another department at his job last week, and now he isn't for sure if he'll be able to get his schedule set for the 30th. He's going to see what he can do, and I hope things can get settled.

If he can't go, then the tickets are useless. Y'see, I don't have a driver's license, and I live so far out in the boonies that public transportation is a foreign term. I also don't know anyone (in this neck of the woods, anyway) that would take that second ticket in the event that he can't go.

I don't want to spend $106.85 on something that won't be put to good use. Sure, I could scalp them or sell them on eBay or something, but where is the fun in that? That would be more disappointing than anything.

But here's hoping there won't be problems. Things better work out. They will, I'm sure.

I hope so, anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home