Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Looking Back, Heading Forward

Oftentimes I somehow get the assumption that I just don't really have anything to post about. But while I was going through my archives, I noticed that I've been a posting machine this year. I'm not aiming for a Libby-esque streak of a post a day for a million years, but I do what I can.

It's also quite obvious that my posting habits have drastically improved. While I was going through the older posts adding titles, I noticed that there were quite a few months where I made as few as two or three posts. And there were even one or two occasions where I'd posted only once. How did I manage to make only one post a month? I can do a lot better than that. I mean, really, how hard is it to ramble about something for a few sentences a little more often than that? Shame on me.

I must say, though, that maintaining The Matt Sutton Experience is much more fun now than it was when I first set up shop in this tiny little corner of cyberspace. It might have taken me a couple of years to really hit my groove, but now I have something that I'm very proud of. My blog and my movie reviews are my babies, I can't help but to take pride in them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home