Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Future Projects

Did a little nosing around YouTube, and ended up coming up with more ideas for new reviews I'd like to write. It just takes me forever to get the reviews started, then finished to my satisfaction. And even after I get them published, they're still works-in-progress. I'm always tinkering around with them, whether it be discovering typos, fixing grammatical errors, or just putting a little polish on them. So much work, not enough time. Once you get word on that 36-hour day, Lib, let me know. It could be helpful when working on new inductions for Sutton At The Movies.

I still have the third part of that previously mentioned review trifecta to work on, as well. It'll still be a while, since Netflix can be slow (and let's be honest, so can I). I do promise all three will be up sooner or later, but it just takes a little patience.

There are plenty of movies in the DVD collection and my Netflix queue that I'd like to review, but it's simply a matter of getting off my lazy butt and putting forth the effort. I'll have to name "getting around to my next project" as my next project. How's that for zen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home