Sunday, March 5, 2006

Wrestling? Maybe.

Can you spare a dime for a fellow American who's down on his luck?

I did a little nosing around the Interweb the last few days, and discovered that WWE is running a pay-per-view event at Rupp Arena in Lexington on April 30th. I couldn't find any ticket prices posted anywhere, but I'm going to assume that the good seats will be closer to $50 or $60. Maybe I'll be able to come across that kind of scratch by the time they go on sale (at least, I hope so). If not, I can always try to scrounge up the money for the TV broadcast. Because I just can't say no to pro wrestling at Rupp Arena.

I added several new taglines to the top of the blog. See if you can guess which ones are new!

Speaking of additions, there's a couple of new movies to your right, on the "Blatant Movie Shilling" list. Because if there is one thing I do well, it's talk about movies.

Other than all that, there hasn't really been all that much going on lately. Life moves pretty slowly around here, unfortunately. But I've never let that stop me before, have I? Of course not. I might be back later, depending on if I can think of anything worth saying. If not, eh, I'll probably still be back later. I run this show, I can do what I please with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home