Monday, March 27, 2006

One More Follow-Up

After making a few phone calls and putting the powers that be on the hunt, I discovered that the closest Ticketmaster retailer no longer existed, despite still being listed on Ticketmaster's website. Despite the wild goose chase, the story does have a happy ending. I did what I probably should have done in the first place and placed my order online, and my tickets should arrive via UPS in about two days or so. The seats are in the sixth row of Section 20, and if you're interested, you can see how the seats line up with the rest of the arena by checking out this seating chart, or you can check out what my view of the action will be by clicking here.

And oddly enough, the seats are only one section over from where I sat at the very first WWE event I ever went to, all the way back the summer of 1998. In Section 21 at my first house show to Section 20 at my first televised show... It's the circle of life, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home