Thursday, March 23, 2006

MySpace Hates Me

You've all heard of that social networking site MySpace, right? I really hate it sometimes. Most of you know that my computer is Stone Age technology, and I often joke that it's operated by a hamster in a little wheel (a hamster that I've since named "El Hámster Magnífico"). And good ol' El Hámster Magnífico decided he was going to take a cigarette break when I tried to open up more than one MySpace profile at a time. I know El Hámster Magnífico can't help being slow (since that happens in old age), but I hear the quagmire that is MySpace is super-slow even for people with state-of-the-art computers. Come on, MySpace. I don't really need to see fifty million profiles with a zillion little icons, three music videos, a cute little cursor icon, and a song. It doesn't help those of us who aren't technologically privileged. So in short: Keep it simple, you goshdarn you-know-whaties!

Man, three angry rants in a row. I need to think of something happy to talk about for a change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home