Wednesday, March 15, 2006

More Hills, More Eyes

In addition to the three reviews I mentioned last week, I've got another little side-project I'm putting some effort into. Some of you already know what it is (I'm looking at you, Libby), but I'm keeping it under wraps for the most part until I can get everything in order. You may or may not find the project a little lame or silly, and it probably is, but I'm having fun putting it together. And if it's not fun, we here at The Matt Sutton Experience don't have much use for it. There's some tiny little details that I need to work out, but I'm almost done. But those tiny little details are gonna bug me to death until I get them taken care of, I just know it. I don't know when I'll get them figured out, so there's no set target date for the project. So don't let the suspense kill you, okay?

And if you were wondering how my viewing of the original Hills Have Eyes fared, I'll gladly tell you. It's not bad at all, to be honest. Yeah, it's rough around the edges and the acting isn't all that great, but that's what makes low-budget horror movies from the '70s so charming. It's totally worth your time if you like movies from that era, so I give it a most definite recommendation. I'll probably do a review of it sometime within the next few months, whenever the DVD of the remake comes out. Just so I can do them both at the same time, you know?

That's all the news that's fit to print for now. So until next time, faithful readers, excelsior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home