Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Hills Still Have Blogs

Caught another showing of The Hills Have Eyes, and I stand by my mini-review from the other day. It's just as scary the second time around as it was the first time. So if you've been thinking of seeing it, I recommend doing so. I also picked up the DVD of the original Hills Have Eyes after the movie, but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. Like I said earlier, I've seen bits and pieces of it in the past, but haven't seen it from start to finish all the way through before. I've heard good things though, so I'm looking forward to it. I'll probably end up watching it later tonight, after I wrap up an episode or two of Angel that I was planning on watching sometime today. But whether I get to it tonight or some other time, I'm definitely going to watch it sooner or later, for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home