Thursday, March 30, 2006

Hey, Look, Post Titles

You know what can be really draining? I spent a good three or four hours last night adding titles to all of my posts throughout forty-one months of archives. I probably didn't have to, I probably didn't even really need to, but I figured, "Eh, what the heck." And boy, was it tough thinking of titles for all 320+ posts. But what can I say, I'm dedicated to my craft. Even if I had to repeat and recycle a few, I got 'em all done. I'm just trying it out for now, to see how I like it. It might take me some getting used to, but if I decide to keep the titles around permanently, I'll have to get used to it.

Meanwhile, I've been chipping away at the three reviews I said I was doing some time back. I finished up the first one last week, and the second one is coming along quite nicely, thank you for asking. It might be a while before I get all three posted, though. I've been putting so much effort into the writing that I've decided to slow down a little before I totally burn myself out. I don't want to be all work and no play while writing them. That's a big reason why I started Sutton At The Movies: to not only inform you, the reader, of my own personal opinions towards a particular movie, but to enjoy myself while doing it. My best reviews (in terms of writing, not rating) have always been the ones that I had fun writing, because the words seemed to come much easier.

They might not get posted for another few weeks, but those three reviews will be coming sooner or later. Like I said earlier, I'm dedicated to my craft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home