Sunday, March 26, 2006

A Follow-Up To Prior News

If you're a regular follower of the blog, you might remember a post I made around three or four weeks ago concering a pay-per-view event that WWE would be running here in Kentucky next month. As a follow-up to that, I wanted to mention that there's a definite possibility that I'll be attending. The tickets went on sale yesterday, and after a discussion with the powers that be around here, I might just get to go. The seats aren't going to be ringside ones (since I don't have $175 to throw around), and I doubt they'll even be the second best seats (since I don't have $75 to throw around). I'm hoping that I'll at least be able to get tickets somewhere within in the $50 range, which would land me in the green seats on this seating chart. And even if I end up with seats that aren't all that great, it's my belief that crappy seats are better than no seats.

Keep in mind that I'll have to talk to my regular running buddies before anything is finalized, and I don't want to say I'm going until I'm holding the tickets in my hand. But there's definitely a chance, and I'm totally hoping that I'll be able to make it. And if I don't, I could always buy the pay-per-view broadcast. I'd rather be there in person, but I'll take what I can get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home