Wednesday, March 29, 2006

32 Days And Counting

Here I was working on a perfectly good post when El Hámster Magnífico had to go and take another break, causing me to lose the post. You're totally going to get replaced one day, Hammy.

Moving on, I mainly wanted to post one more followup on those Backlash tickets. I'm sure you guys are starting to get tired of hearing about it, so I'll make it quick. The tickets arrived via UPS around 3:00 this afternoon, and now the countdown to April 30th has officially begun. I'll update you in about a month after the show.

I had a few other things I was planning on talking about, but I totally forgot what they were after the crash. Way to go, Hammy, you lazy jerk. If I remember what those things are, I'll post again. Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home