Monday, February 20, 2006

Oh Yes, There Will Be A Review

For all three of my readers out there that care, I have a new review up at "Sutton At The Movies." Via the wonder that is Netflix, I've finally wrapped up my review of the horror sequel Saw 2. And you can check out my review of the original Saw while you're at it.

But be warned: In setting up the plot of Saw 2, I had to spoil a part of the original Saw's twist ending. So that review will be assuming that you've at least seen the first movie. My advice to you is to go rent them both, then come back and and read the reviews. Or you could just read them anyway, if you don't care about spoilers. Okay? Okay. Now that that's been taken care of, I shall bid you a fond adieu for now, until I can think of something more creative to talk about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home