Thursday, January 12, 2006

"When did we get ice cream?"

And now, it's time for another post. First off, I want to send out a big hello to a new reader of the blog, my good friend Jenny. Hi, Jenny!

Caught both Hostel (again) and The Ringer tonight. You can scroll down for my thoughts about Hostel, so I'll talk about The Ringer. It kinda fell off the radar a few weeks ago since it wasn't all that successful, but there are quite a few moments that I thought were absolutely hysterical. There was one scene that had me fighting for breath because I was laughing so hard, and a particular line of dialogue that myself and my ragtag group of friends continued to quote for the rest of the night ("wait, when the F did we get ice cream?!"). Three and a half stars for The Ringer.

And finally, after over 18 hours of total gameplay, I stand at the top of the video game mountain that is Resident Evil 4. And I'm quite happy with the final result, too. I vowed to conquer it, and I have. Hooray for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home