Sunday, January 1, 2006

Welcome to the New Hotness

Happy freaking New Year!

For those of you coming here from my old Tripod blog (or as I lovingly call it, the "Original Experience"), welcome to the New Hotness. My move to Blogger is complete, as evidenced by the four years of archival posts that you can click on to your right. My move to Blogger was mainly one of convenience, as I just thought it was too hard to keep up with my past posts. A month-by-month thing is far easier than year-by-year, if you ask me. Besides, I got tired of typing everything up in FrontPage Express, then uploading it to Tripod.

But never fear, fans of the Original Experience. The Original Experience will stay open, and I'll be copying my Blogger posts over there. I'm keeping it open primarily because it hosts Sutton At The Movies, as well as having a certain sentimental value because it's been open since November 2001. The Original Experience is the grandfather of what was once the Delphi Blog Nation, and I could never bring myself to close its doors for good. Tripod will have to die before the Original Experience does. But with the new year comes the New Hotness, and this blog will now be my "default" blog (for lack of a better term). You don't really need to update your links and bookmarks (what with the cross-posting and all that), but I'd like to think backing up four years worth of posts would be worth something. (Wink wink, nudge nudge.)

Anyway, that's enough of that. While I'm here, I'd like to thank the following sponsors for their continued support:
  • Dynamite Kudo, the Furious Five, and all those at F.O.E.T.
  • The Bureau of Paranormal Research and Defense
  • Wolfram & Hart, Attorneys At Law
  • Angel Investigations
  • Wayne Enterprises
  • Xavier's School For The Gifted
  • Dingoes Ate My Baby
  • Wyld Stallyns
  • The Boar's Nest
  • Project Mayhem
  • The Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Once again, Happy New Year. Sutton out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home