Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'm Bad! I'm Evil!

Made a wee bit of progress on Resident Evil 4 today. Got past the bulldozer section, only to end up getting into a knife fight, then having to dodge lasers right out of the first Resident Evil movie. The lasers were cool, but that knife fight has to be my favorite part of the game so far. It's just too awesome.

In between rounds of Resident Evil 4, I've been watching a few episodes of the first season of Angel (via the box set I got for $20 at Wal-Mart after Christmas). I've only watched four episodes, but they were all good ones. I love the Spike episode, but what really got me were those two Faith episodes at the end of the season. Those two episodes are doozys. I can't watch that whole "I'm bad! I'm evil!" alley fight without getting a little emotional. Now that they really aren't doing anything, maybe Joss Whedon and Eliza Dushku could get together and do Faith, The Vampire Slayer. I'd watch that show every week.

And that's all the news that's fit to print.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home