Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Giant Mosquitos Really Bug Me

A new post, a new review. This time, it's May, a movie that you may or may not have heard of. But check out the review, then go rent the movie. Or rent the movie, then check out the review. Either way works.

Resident Evil 4 has really been kicking my butt lately. I'm somewhere around the middle of the game, stuck in a cave full of giant mosquitos that spit acid. They're bad enough when there's only two or three of them and they're invisible, but when there's a giant pack of them in a narrow cave, they're a pain in the neck. And then when I finally get past the giant bugs, I end up getting squashed by one of those huge Thwomp things from the Super Mario Brothers games. You know what I'm talking about? Yeah, those things. I hate those things. I'll make it past them one of these days, however. You better believe I'll persevere. And I still have to get around to playing Resident Evil 3 too! That's next on my agenda of video games to conquer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home