Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Resident Evil 4: Best Game Ever

So it's three days after Christmas, and I really want to make a post, but can't really think of anything to say off the top of my head. So I'm just gonna wing it, okay?

Thanks to Santa, I now have more movies I'd like to review. It's all just a matter of working up the motivation. But I've never let that stop me before. I'll work them out sooner or later, one of these days. And after seeing both the original and its remake from the '70s on TV lately, I also have my eye on reviewing all three King Kong movies. I'll wait until Peter Jackson's new remake is released on DVD, so you'll have to wait anywhere from four to six months.

I got Resident Evil 4 for Christmas, and it has to be one of the most addictive games I've played in a long time. There's some sections of the game that are so tough I can't imagine getting past them, but I'm gonna conquer the game. This I vow. I'm also working on the second and third Resident Evil games as well, and I do wish that Capcom had gone the extra mile and updated the graphics like they did with their remake of the first Resident Evil game. It's just sad when you see all these beautiful graphics in Zero, Resident Evil 4, and the remake, and then play the second and third games and see these ugly, outdated graphics that look like Xerox copies of the PlayStation 1 games. It's just sad, really.

And that's really all I can think of to say. Sutton out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home