Thursday, December 1, 2005

It's Easter Time Already?

Jiminy Christmas, I need to update this thing more often.

The holiday season is upon us, and it seems like it's getting earlier each and every year. It doesn't help that stores put all the Christmas stuff two weeks before Halloween, but hey, what can you do? One of these days, the major retail chains are just going to start selling holiday stuff year-round. They put the Valentine's Day stuff out in the middle of January, they put the Easter stuff right after Valentine's Day, it's a vicious cycle of holiday trinkets and junk. I like holidays and stuff now, but come on.

Out of three movies I wanted to review, two are finished and the third one will be done in the next week or so. There's another one that I'm working on too, but I don't really have a target date for that one. So I'll get that one finished and posted whenever I feel like it.

Okay, so that's all the news that's fit to print. Sutton out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home