Friday, December 9, 2005

I Miss High School Sometimes

Instead of seeing Walk The Line again like originally planned, the usual suspects and I decided to head to our old high school, Washington County HS, to see the boys and girls basketball teams play a doubleheader against rival school Marion County. The girls won, but the real action was in the guys' game. The guys lost by ten points (and never lead the game at all), but the student sections representing each school got so involved in the game that I thought there might have been a riot had the game been any longer. They were really into it. And for some reason, everyone in WC's student section decided to stand up for the entirity of the second game. I ended up having to stand up too, for the simple fact that if I didn't, I'd have had to sit right on the court to see anything. But I digress, it could have been worse.

I got that replacement DVD I mentioned a few posts back, and its review should be done in a few days. I know Libby's looking forward to it and the others I was working on, and I hope the rest of you are too. If not, you better have a good reason why.

To borrow a phrase from Walter Cronkite, "And that's the way it is." Sutton out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home