Thursday, December 8, 2005

Cracked DVDs Suck

First up, happy birthday Jill! And a great big "we miss you" to John Lennon.

Christmas is in two and a half weeks, so if you haven't finished doing your shopping, what are you waiting for?

Remember me mentioning that I had three new reviews I was working on? Well, you'll have to wait a few days longer. Before I could start on the third review, the DVD of that particular movie that I got from Netflix was cracked (to the point that it was actually broken), so while I wait for a replacement DVD, you're going to have to wait for the reviews. Sorry.

That's all the news that's fit to print for now. I may or may not see Walk The Line again tomorrow, but it all depends on the weather. If I do, I'll be back to once again give my opinions on it. In any event, Sutton out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home