Sunday, November 13, 2005

Rest In Peace, Eddie

I'd like to take a quick timeout from the normally festive nature of this blog to mourn the unexpected passing of Eddie Guerrero. I lament his death as a lover of the spectacle and the sport that is professional wrestling, but I cannot begin to imagine the heartache of those that knew him personally. I know we wrestling fans are sad because we lost a wonderful performer, but my heart breaks knowing that his three young daughters now have to grow up without their daddy.

Eddie may not have been the most recognizable pro wrestler when compared to names like Hulk Hogan or The Rock or Stone Cold Steve Austin, but I doubt that very few wrestlers are or were as entertaining to watch as him. His time here on Earth may have ended, but the memories he's left behind will never be taken away.

Godspeed, Eddie, and thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home