Friday, November 25, 2005

Movies Are A Burning Thing

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, and now it's one month until Christmas!

I saw Walk The Line this afternoon, and it's awesome, definitely one of the best movies of the year. I thought Joaquin Phoenix did a great job as Johnny Cash, but I loved Reese Witherspoon as June Carter. The music and the acting are both superb, and I'll gladly give Walk The Line four and a half stars easily.

Meanwhile, I'm working on three new reviews for Sutton At The Movies. Look for them within a few weeks. You may also notice some of my older reviews are missing, but there's good reason. I was reading some of my early work, and I just wasn't satisfied with them at all. If I'm not satisfied with the reviews, I don't want them on my blog. So until I can get up the motivation to rewrite them, they'll be offline.

That's all I've got, Sutton out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home