Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!

To celebrate today, I have a few new horror movie reviews for you, my dear readers. So you can check out my reviews for High Tension and the remake of House of Wax, and enjoy. I'd also be remiss if I didn't highlight my review for the one, the only, the classic, Halloween.

You know what's a little harsh? Sitting on my uncle's porch in 40-degree weather helping hand out candy. I had a great time, but it was so cold that it was hard to stay comfortable You know, I was supposed to be dressed like Fonzie, but you really couldn't tell I was dressed up at all because I was wearing my regular clothes. Such is the life of being the coolest man alive.

That's all I've got. Happy Halloween, Sutton out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home