Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Random Thoughts

I don't really have a lot to talk about, so I'll just jot down some quick random thoughts.

I did some editing on my reviews of Batman Forever and Batman & Robin to fix some errors in grammar and spelling, plus I noticed that I didn't even finish sentences in some places (so I fixed those too). Geez, some Super Saturday that was.

WWE's flagship show Raw ended its run on Spike TV this past Monday, and it'll be back home on the USA Network next week. At least that gives USA something to air besides Adam Sandler movies, Monk, golf, and Law And Order reruns. And if you weren't around during WWE's first run on the USA Network, get ready for dog shows and the US Open. You'll find out what I mean.

So Buffy creator Joss Whedon made a movie about Firefly, only he called it Serenity. Something about copyright issues. But the thing that gets me is that nobody watched Firefly when it was free, so who's going to pay to see it?

Am I the only person that thinks Arrested Development isn't all that great?

Anyway, that's all the random thoughts I've got. Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home