Sunday, May 29, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me

The weekend has just dragged on and on and on and on, to the point where I actually think I'm losing days somewhere in there. Friday lasted forever, as I had to deal with both a toddler that my mom babysits who's in her terrible two's, and made a trip to Lexington to boot. Picked up a new pair of shoes at a yard sale, a Punisher T-shirt, the WWE game Day Of Reckoning for my Cube, and the DVDs of Wrestlemania 21 and the first season of Viva La Bam. Stuff costs too much money nowadays. And today, I ended up hating the summer even more. We had a little festival today in town (which ended up being a giant yard sale), and my allergies got to me. One eye swelled shut, I sneezed until I thought my nose was gonna fall off, and I ended up with a sunburn too. And people wonder why I like winter so much.

But guess what? It's my freakin' birthday! I'm twenty-three years old today, and my vow for this year is that I'm actually gonna do some living for a change. You heard it here first.

And since it's a special day, I'm gonna take the time to thank my very special sponsors...

The University of West Alabama
Dynamite Kudo and all those at F.O.E.T.
The Bureau of Paranormal Research and Defense
Wolfram & Hart, Attorneys At Law
Angel Investigations
Wayne Enterprises
Xavier's School For The Gifted
the super troopers at the Vermont State Highway Patrol
Dingoes Ate My Baby
Wyld Stallyns
CKY
HIM
The Boar's Nest
Project Mayhem
The Deadly Viper Assassination Squad
Troma Entertainment
Toho Films Ltd.
Extreme Championship Wrestling

That's all I've got. Sutton out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home