Thursday, April 7, 2005

Comics and Wrestlemania

I need to start posting more often, but I just have nothing to say. I'll have to work on that.

Is it just me, or does not having enough money suck? I was at a Joseph Beth bookstore today, and I saw a good number of graphic novels I wanted, yet couldn't afford. Frank Miller's Sin City books, the Essential Punisher, and a hardcover edition of the "Welcome Back Frank" Punisher series were all calling my name, yet I had to tell them no. Oh well. I should be coming into a little money come my birthday next month, so maybe I can acquire them then. Sounds good to me.

One more Wrestlemania is in the books. I don't think it was one of the all-time classics, but it was fun in its own way. My own personal highlight was Hulk Hogan's appearance. Though he didn't hit the big legdrop, I was marking out like I was a kid again. I don't know if the show was worth 50 bucks, but I had a good time watching it, and Hogan, Piper's Pit, the HBK/Angle match, and the ladder match made it all worth at least 35 bucks. And now I guess we can start counting down to Wrestlemania 22. Mark your calendars, folks: April 2, 2005, in Rosemont, Illinois.

I've got nothing else. Sutton out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home