Sunday, April 24, 2005

Allergies Are For Losers

Hey folks, it's me again, back to terrorize y'all's neighborhoods.

I hate having allergies. Hate. I'm using the word "hate" to describe how I feel about my allergies. I can't stop scratching my eyes, and it sucks. People wonder why I prefer fall and winter, and that's your answer.

I was watching They Live on AMC on Thursday night, and I'll be damned if that's not one awesome movie. Show me someone who doesn't enjoy the fight scene even in the slightest, and I'll show you a person who doesn't know art when they see it.

I was discussing this with Libby the other day, and I've thought of something I'd like to do whenever I feel motivated enough to do it. I watch a lot of movies that I'd like to review, but I either don't feel like doing a whole review, or there's already a bunch of potential reviews that are in front of it. So I'm thinking of the occasional quick shot movie reviews. I could stand to have more content anyway.

That's all I got. Sutton out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home