Monday, February 14, 2005

Being Sick Is Horrible

I hate being sick. I loathe it. Despise it. I've felt so horrible all weekend, and I'm all out of cold medicine, so I'm gonna have to tough it out. Plus I'm sick, and I have a stalker-in-training after me. Life is peachy.

Valentine's Day can bite me. I blame Hallmark for this stupid day, Personally, I prefer "Half-Off Valentine's Day Candy" Day (you know, February 15). That's way better.

There's been some minor cosmetic surgery done at "S@TM". See if you can spot the differences!

I miss the local '80s radio station. See, there was a radio station I listened to all the time, and they played nothing but music from the '80s, But a few months ago, they up and changed the format to classic rock without warning. I have no problem with that, but there's like three zillion classic rock stations in Kentucky, and now zero '80s stations. Bummer. :(

The flu has fried my brain, and this is all I have to say. Sutton out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home