Thursday, January 20, 2005

Elektra Wishes She Were As Cool As Raphael

After being torn between seeing Darkness and Elektra, I flipped a coin and saw Elektra. Probably the best compliment I can give it is that it was better than Catwoman. At least Jennifer Garner learned how to use her weapons, as opposed to that lazy Halle Berry's CGI whip. Elektra wasn't much better than Catwoman, but it was still better. Two stars.

They rolled the trailer for the new Fantastic Four movie in front of Elektra, and it looks great. Am I the only one that thinks it should have been released on April 4, 2004? The "Fantastic Four: 4-4-04" marketing ploy was right there! It would have been a genius ad campaign, folks. No two ways about it. They also showed the trailer for Constantine, which also looks fun. I hadn't heard of Hellblazer prior to Constantine being made, so I'd be going into the movie with no preconceived notions about the characters or plot or anything. A totally clean slate. Maybe that could help with my enjoyment of the movie.

I'm working on a big update for "Sutton At The Movies." And I mean big. Maybe four or five movies if I get them done to my liking. I've got two done and one almost done, and I may have one or two more in me. I won't set an actual date to expect them, but don't worry, they're coming. And if you don't visit "Sutton At The Movies," why not? If Libby likes it, you should too!

Now that VH1 has done sequels to I Love The 80s and I Love The 90s, I wonder if they'll get around to a sequel to I Love The 70s. Like I Love The 70s 2: The Sequel or something. Maybe they'll do I Love The 60s. VH1 has five years to kill before they can do I Love The 00s, but I wouldn't be surprised if they're not working on it right now. At this point, VH1 should just change their name to The Pop Culture Channel or something. The I Love The series and the stupid "Top 40 Random Things We Feel Like Talking About" thing have gone too far. It's insanity. Insanity!

Too much insanity, even for me. Sutton out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home