Friday, December 3, 2004

Hmm, I wonder what's behind the Constitution.

Happy birthday to my grandma, who's 92 today.

I see way too many movies. Many of you can attest to this, and it's true. I caught National Treasure (that new Nicholas Cage/Jerry Bruckheimer movie), and it wasn't too bad at all. I prefer Con Air or Gone In 60 Seconds over this one, and this certainly could have used some improvement, but I liked it for what it was. Five bucks says somebody is gonna see this movie and try to steal the Declaration of Independence and look for a treasure map on the back, or go hunting for gold under a church on Wall Street and Broadway in New York City. Somebody's stupid enough to try it. But anyway, three and a half stars for National Treasure.

I've been downloading a lot of movies lately too (many of which I want to review for "Sutton At The Movies" one day). Methinks I should go search for a new hard drive for all my movies and MP3s. Too bad I can't scratch up a few hundred bucks, or else I'd just buy a new computer.

You know, all this baseball steroid abuse is just crazy. And why do baseball players need steroids anyway? Babe Ruth hit 714 home runs, and he wasn't exactly the paragon of an in-shape athlete. Sure, ballparks are bigger now than they were in Babe's heyday, but these guys are millionaires. They can buy gyms full of workout equipment and bulk up that way. If Babe Ruth and Hank Aaron can hit 700+ homers without steroids, and Sammy Sosa can beat Roger Maris without various performance enhancing drugs, then anyone should be able to. And people wonder why I don't watch baseball.

Christmas is coming up. Presents are welcomed, nee demanded. Get me something, I'm poor. :-P

Meanwhile, I've been putting some serious thought into buying a PlayStation 2 lately. If I did, it'd be my first non-Nintendo console. As a lifelong Nintendo fanboy, that would take some getting used to, but I guess I could get by that. Besides, I'm getting sick and tired of the Cube missing out on great games like Grand Theft Auto and the Smackdown series. I wanted to get the new Fight Club game, but I can't, because the stupid thing is exclusive to the X-Box and PS2. Stupid PS2 and X-Box! I want good games too! Why must everyone hate the Cube?

Anyway, Sutton out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home