Thursday, November 18, 2004

I Still Love Horror Movies

Outside of a wonky DSL connection (which is being causes by a problem with my phone line, or so I'm told), everything is doing A-OK here. I think my AIM might have a problem not related to my DSL, so if you see me on MSN or Yahoo and not AIM, my AIM went kablooey. Just say hi through one of the other messengers, or call me if you have my phone number and don't feel like running up your phone bill. :P

That ECW DVD is looking and sounding really good, but with no money, it'll have to wait until when I get some dead presidents in December. I hate waiting. Waiting sucks. I want that DVD now. Now!

I've gotten hooked on Smallville recently, even though I'm more of a Batman fan. I'm just waiting for Bruce Wayne to make an appearance in Smallville. They already had The Flash on there, so Batman could be next. They could even get Christian Bale to show up as Bruce Wayne to promote Batman Begins.

A quick shot of horror movie headlines... Any hope for Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash or Evil Dead 4 is probably dead now, as Variety reports that Sam Raimi, Bruce Campbell, and Rob Tapert are teaming up to produce a remake of their 1982 cult classic The Evil Dead. From what I gather, Raimi won't be returning to the director's chair for this one, and I doubt Campbell will be reprising the role of Ash. If it were up to me, I'd cast Rider Strong as Ash. He had a real Bruce Campbell-y vibe going in Cabin Fever, and I think he could do a decent job with the role. And all these people that are all "wah wah wah no Evil Dead 4 wah wah wah no FvJvA" should just shut up and get over it. George Romero produced a remake of Night of the Living Dead, and he's still doing the fourth movie in his Dead Trilogy (well, I guess that's "Dead Quadrilogy" now). Sure, that's not exactly the same, but still.

Wow, I talk about horror movies way too much. I think I may have an addiction. But at least I'm not one of those psychopaths that go on a murder spree and blame them on horror movies. Horror movies didn't make me a psycho; they made me want to make a horror movie. I'd find more things to talk about besides horror, but since I'm usually stuck in my house in front of my computer, my social life is a wee bit lacking. Some of you readers should move to the Bluegrass State and give me a social life and keep me entertained or give me something to do or something.

Okay, folks, that's all I've got for today. Sutton out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home