Sunday, October 10, 2004

Jimmy Valiant: Worst Old Man Ever

Hey, readers. It's about time I made an update or two.

Myself and the usual suspects went to Alton for some more wrestling on Saturday. The main event featured WWE hall of famer Jimmy Valiant "wrestling" in a six-man tag. By "wrestling," I mean he hit a few punches and an eyepoke, then won with a sleeperhold. I'm not really surprised, since he's 62, and at his age and as skinny as he is, he might have broken a hip if he took a bump. And he shaved his ZZ Top beard too, so he looks a lot older than he used to. Some old wrestlers still look like wrestlers. Terry Funk is one of them. Jimmy Valiant is not. He looks like he should be in an old folks home conducting wheelchair races with the other residents.

I also have a very nasty cough going on. I hate being sick. I'm just coughing and feeling bad all the time and it sucks.

Nothing else to say. Sutton out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home