Saturday, July 10, 2004

I *heart* OVW

Howdy, folks. I got out to the OVW show I mentioned in some of my recent updates, and I had a great time. Seeing a couple of WWE guys (even if they're not huge names) for ten bucks is a pretty good deal. And Matt Morgan even used A.J. Styles's "styles clash" as a finisher, too. Perhaps the biggest highlight of the show involved Nova, his tag partner Aaron "The Idol" Stevens, and a fan in the front row. The fan had a replica of the Big Gold Belt, and he left it in his seat while he ran out to the parking lot to roll up his car windows (because it had just started raining). Nova and Stevens, who had just entered for their match, took the belt and started posing in the ring with it, with Stevens going as far as to put it on and spit water in the air a la Triple H. You kinda had to be there, but it was funny to me.

Nothing else to say for tonight. Blame it on a lack of topics. Sutton out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home