Monday, June 28, 2004

Things And Stuff

Yo.

Everybody's been celebrating their blog anniversaries lately. That's just dandy, but I have to wait until November to celebrate the three-year anniversary of this here blog. Three years. This blog's the grandfather of the Blog Nation, folks. I've got tenure.

Two new movies in the "Blatant Movie Shilling" segment. Advertised is the documentary Michael Moore Hates America, and Sarah Michelle Gellar's The Grudge (a remake of the Japanese ghost story Ju-On).

That Wayans brothers movie White Chicks just looks awful. I just don't see any humor in two black guys pretending to be white women. I have nothing against crossdressers, but come on. Sorority Boys sucked, and so will White Chicks.

I want to injure the guys behind the Truth anti-smoking commercials, or at least paint a giant Marlboro logo on the door of their offices. These ads are so annoying. I hate smoking, but I hate the commercials too.

Didn't get to the wrestling show in Alton last night, but it's okay. I got to see the OVW TV show. I hear Kris didn't know what OVW was, but has been informed. Now she knows, and knowing is half the battle. :)

Mike's comments don't work, but there's always The Atoll!

You know, I just realized I haven't done a full-fledged movie review in a while. The three Texas Chainsaw Massacre sequels and Ginger Snaps 2, however, are ones I want to get around to sometime. The truth is I have a lot of movies I'd like to review sometime, but I haven't been in much of a reviewing mood lately. If you're a fan of my reviews, I apologize for the lack of new ones. Sorry.

WWE ran it's Great American Bash pay-per-view, and John "Bradshaw" Layfield won the WWE title. Freaking Bradshaw now holds the title previously held by guys like Bob Backlund, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, and Bret Hart. Color me crazy, but that just doesn't sound right. You know, Bradshaw actually wouldn't be so bad if he didn't do Nazi salutes and make fun of Mexicans. I mean, he just comes off as a racist version of J.R. Ewing. If Bradshaw wants to be Ted DiBiase 2004, then he should watch tapes of Ted DiBiase 1988. DiBiase didn't have to resort to racism to get heel heat. But then again, DiBiase's a preacher, and I doubt that sort of thing would fly with the congregation.

That's all I've got to say for today, dear readers. Sutton out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home