Monday, April 12, 2004

The Texas DVD Massacre

Went to Lexington today, and picked up the special edition DVD of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake at Best Buy today. Unfortunately, buying that took all my money, because I happened to find the Freddy and Jason action figures at Suncoast 15 minutes later. I was really bummed over that one, but I'll suck it up and move on. Maybe I'll come into 30 bucks soon.

Anyway, I haven't gotten a real chance to check out the extras on my new DVD. Today has been such a gloomy day. Nothing but rain and clouds and ugh. I hate it. It's one of those days where you just want to sit around and do nothing but sleep. I hate those kind of days. I usually don't mind rain, but I just hate yucky days.

Nothing much else to report on. Sutton out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home