Monday, March 22, 2004

The WWE Draft Lottery

Tonight on Raw, we saw the WWE's draft lottery, which was basically a "random" drawing. Let's see how it went...

Smackdown: Rene Dupree
Raw: Shelton Benjamin
Smackdown: Mark Jindrak
Raw: Nidia
Smackdown: Triple H
Raw: Rhyno
Smackdown: Rob Van Dam
Raw: Tajiri
Smackdown: Theodore Long
Raw: Edge
Smackdown: Spike Dudley
Raw: Paul Heyman, who promptly quit

Quick random thoughts: Rene Dupree as the first pick? I guess it really was a random drawing after all. I also guess that rumored Team Angle reunion won't be happening after all. Paul Heyman putting guys like Jindrak & Cade and La Resistance over as "supergroups" is just too funny for words. And Nidia gets to join the women's division. Good for her. The locker room wishing Triple H goodbye... HA. Heyman gets drafted to Raw and quits? I guess this could set up that ECW revival that's been rumored for so long.

You know, I don't really know which show got the better end of the deal. Both got some good, both got some bad. I went in thinking it was gonna be a complete restart, but I guess not. And the huge show-ending brawl, I liked. I wanna see a Smackdown vs. Raw show now.

B: To answer your feedback question, going to Haloscan.com should help. Any future questions can be directed to me or Mike.

That's all. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home