Monday, March 8, 2004

Raw Random Thoughts

  • What was Paul Bearer's urn doing in the casket? I hope it means he'll be returning, because I miss him.
  • You know who else I hope returns to WWE at Wrestlemania? Pete Rose. If WWE plans on inducting him into their Hall of Fame, he should make a run-in at Wrestlemania and finally get his revenge on Kane.
  • The ring lifting off the ground was cool, but I think I saw the stuff they used to lift it.
  • Booker T and RVD's new hybrid music is weird. A cool kind of weird.
  • These freaking scrolls about Dish Network losing all of Viacom's cable networks are getting on my nerves. I have DirecTV, why should I care?
  • The eight-man tag was okay, but Jindrak and Cade have got to go. They should get demoted to OVW and have somebody teach them about charisma.
  • Rock meets The Hurricane! Rock makes fun of Coach! I missed Rock so much.
  • Poor Matt Hardy jobbed again. :(
  • The HBK/HHH/Benoit thing did nothing for me. Methinks Benoit needs to work on his mic skills. Better yet, WWE should just have him be so badass, he doesn't need to talk. And is it just me, or does HHH say "crap" an awful lot?
  • These Dawn of the Dead ads that are all over Raw say the movie opens Friday, but I thought it opened next Friday. I wonder what's up with that.
  • I like Victoria. She should be in every segment. The Molly/Lita match, though, I didn't care much for it.
  • Goldberg should be on Raw promoting his freaking match. It's the biggest PPV of the year, and he hasn't been on TV for two or three weeks. I know he's leaving WWE soon, but geez, he can at least show up for work.
  • The Austin promo was kinda bleh. I hope his Smackdown one is better.
  • Why doesn't Victoria come out with Stevie Richards anymore? Did they break up or what? And Stevie wins! Stevie wins! Stevie wins! Too bad he caught a beatdown afterwards.
  • Pete Rose in the WWE Hall of Fame... words escape me.
  • Drowning Pool does the Wrestlemania theme song? How many PPV theme songs does one band need?
  • I remember seven years ago, when everybody wanted The Rock to die... and now he's the biggest thing ever. It boggles the mind.
  • The word "pie" (and to a lesser degree, the word "strudel") will never be an innocent word anymore. Thank you, Rock. Jerk.
  • "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka! w00t!
  • That "This Is Your Life" segment wasn't as good as the last one. I missed Yurple The Clown. Yurple made all the difference.

Overall, I'll give this episode of Raw a B-minus. Not bad, but not exactly world-stopping either. That's all I've really got to say about this week's Raw. Family Guy's calling my name, so I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home