Sunday, March 28, 2004

PWI, MTV, IOP

I picked up the 2004 PWI Almanac at Wal-Mart last night. I've gotten the PWI Almanac every year since they've started publishing them way back in 1996, so I was looking forward to it this year. Besides, I needed to replace my 2003 edition after it fell to pieces a few weeks back. The 2004 PWI Almanac is five well-spent dollars.

MTV knows how to make me happy. Viva La Bam reruns are a good thing. :)

My "Poptopia: The Movie" script (which I last mentioned a little over two weeks ago) is coming along nicely. I have my ideas for what I'm gonna do with all the characters, but I'm having a hard time deciding on who's gonna be one of the main supporting characters without having to re-write my plans for the characters. Other than that, it's going good so far.

That's all for now. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home