Saturday, March 13, 2004

The Harem Draft

Since some of my colleagues have been discussing their harems, here's the one I drafted in the special "Harem Draft" at one of my usual online stopping points.

  1. Mandy Moore
    Those who know me really well know I'm a big Mandy Moore fan. I've seen A Walk To Remember at least 15 times, I own all four of her CDs, and I'm just in love with her. What's Andy Roddick have that I don't have? I mean, besides the money and the fame and the talent and the looks and all that crap.
  2. Alyson Hannigan
    One of the big reasons I started watching Buffy. Alyson is just too adorable for words.
  3. Michelle Rodriguez
    I don't know what it is, but I have a thing for cute tomboys, and judging by the characters Michelle usually plays (the tough chick who's still a girly-girl deep down), she's definately a cute tomboy.
  4. Anna Paquin
    Watch the X-Men movies and tell me you don't find her at least a little attractive.
  5. Ashley Olsen
    I know she's not 18 yet, but I just picked her to annoy my main man Boffo (since in our little draft, he picked Mary Kate and was aiming for both Olsens).
  6. Julia Stiles
    While I'm not a particular fan of her work, she's got one cute smile and I can't say no to that.
  7. Christina Ricci
    Have you seen Christina Ricci?
  8. Kirsten Storms
    Those of you who watch Days of Our Lives, you might recognize her as Belle Black. She's actually one of the few reasons I watch Days of Our Lives, so she should be proud.
  9. Leelee Sobieski
    I like Leelee. That's really all of the explanation I can think of.
  10. Jennifer Aniston
    It's Jennifer Aniston! Do I need a reason?

I would have had Amy Lee and Jessica Biel on here, but they were taken before me in the "Harem Draft" that prompted me to compose this list. If I'd had my way, I'd replace Kirsten Storms and Ashley Olsen with them. Other honorable mentions go to Jennifer Tilly, Bridgette Nielsen-Sampras, Ali Larter, Amber Tamblyn, and pro wrestlers Lita, Victoria, and Trish Stratus.

I've got eight new reviews for "Sutton At The Movies," but I'm not gonna put them up at the moment. But I will let you know what the movies are: Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, and House of the Dead (which I saw on pay-per-view today). I might work on reviewing the X-Men and Batman movies if I can ever get up off my lazy butt to do it.

Speaking of movies I saw on pay-per-view, I caught Thirteen the other day. That is one freaky movie. If I ever have a daughter, she's not leaving the house until she's 21. I'll move to an Amish community or an underground bomb shelter if I have to, just as long as she doesn't end up as a skanky 13-year-old like the girls in Thirteen.

You know, I think I'm gonna post that House of the Dead review. You can read that by clicking here.

So that's all for today. Thank you and good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home