Sunday, February 29, 2004

Wrestlemania

I saw a Jersey Girl ad today, so my earlier complaint is now nothing to worry about. :)

With Wrestlemania XX on the way, and after discussing wrestling video games with a couple of people, I've thought of a good idea for a game. Well, I think it's good, and that's all that matters. Anyway, THQ's next game for the Gamecube will probably be titled "Wrestlemania XX," it could be a two-disc set. Disc one would feature the current WWE roster and all the TV sets and recent PPV sets. Maybe they could include some backstage areas like the Smackdown games, and hopefully they'd license all the theme music instead of doing generic riffs to replace them. They could probably include the NWO music, "Real American," the DX music and entrance, and a lot of the old, recognizable themes for things like CAWs, and they could include a Create-A-Stable feature too. I wouldn't mind having a better career mode, a Hardcore Battle Royal, and eight-man tag matches (the Legends Of Wrestling games have them, and I want a WWE game with them!). I guess I'm saying I want a Gamecube game to have all of the features of a PS2 game with a few extras. Is that so wrong?

As for disc two, that would be a "Wrestlemania Legends" game. It'd have all kinds of wrestlers from past Wrestlemanias, as well as all the sets from the past Manias. They could have all three sets from Mania 2, and in the case of Manias 4 and 5 having the same set, there'd be a little difference (i.e. one arena banner saying "WWF Wrestlemania IV" and the other saying "WWF Wrestlemania V"). As for the roster, it would be almost like the Legends Of Wrestling games, only with WWE and THQ making it. Then again, I'd be happy with just slapping a few legends into the game with the current roster, like Here Comes The Pain. And the next Legends Of Wrestling game sounds like it could be cool, so I may have to check it out

The Oscars are on right now, and you can expect to see a full list of the winners right here either tomorrow or whenever I feel like it. Meanwhile, I wanna punch The Lord of the Rings in the face. That is all.

Much thoughts and prayers go out to Krissie's main squeeze Way and Chuck's little girl Melanie. Get well soon, you two.

I think I've said pretty much everything I've wanted to say for now. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home