Thursday, February 5, 2004

Projects And Shout-Outs

Greetings and salutations, faithful readers. For those of you that were directed here from Rob T's 411 article, I welcome you. Feel free to check out The Horror Movie Survival Guide, and my pet project, Sutton At The Movies.

Thinking of movies, I'd entertained the idea of penning a script based on my associates/partners-in-crime in the Blog Nation. I had a few ideas for scenes (one scene involved a group of people over-exaggerating something that happened at a party), and I even wrote ten pages, but it ended up being a ripoff of both Clerks and Bam Margera's movie Haggard. And since I'm not a very talented or original scriptwriter, I doubt Poptopia: The Movie will ever be a reality. Oh well, no big loss, I guess. Anybody that wants to suggest ideas over AIM is welcome. I can't promise that I'll actually get off my lazy butt to ever pick it up again, but eh, the thought is there.

There might be more later, if I can think of something to post. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home