Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Music And Movies

Took a trip to Lexington with my mom and aunt, and scored some swag at the mall. I picked up a new copy of CKY's "Infiltrate Destroy Rebuild" CD to replace my old copy (which was scratched up and had a hard time playing), as well as the DVDs of Ginger Snaps and Day of the Dead. I haven't really gotten to sit down and review them, but the Ginger Snaps DVD is a disappointment as far as extra features go. All there is is the trailer. Maybe I should have imported the Canadian DVD, but I'm happy I just have a decent copy of the movie (as opposed to the one I recorded onto an old, beat-up cassette tape when it aired on Cinemax a month or two ago). Plus with the American DVD, highlighting "Play Movie" and hitting enter plays the trailer, and hitting "View Trailer" will play the movie. That's some crummy DVD authoring if you ask me.

Anyway, that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home