Friday, February 6, 2004

MTV2 Is The Greatest

MTV2 makes me proud. How can you go wrong with huge blocks of Celebrity Deathmatch and Beavis & Butthead? Too bad they had to be up against Joan of Arcadia (which is a show I've just started to get into) tonight, but I'll survive. At least Boston Public wasn't on, so I got to watch Beavis & Butthead without changing the channel between shows. Though I do like Boston Public a lot. Very good TV, it is.

Happy anniversary to everyone's favorite Southern belle Krissie, and her significant other Waylon. They celebrate a year of dating bliss today. Ah, to be young and in love. Congratulations, you two wacky kids. Here's hoping for another year of happiness.

You know, I've been sitting here for two hours and I can't think of anything else to add. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home