Sunday, February 29, 2004

Leap Day

It's Leap Day! Whee!

I caught Club Dread on Friday night, just because The Passion of the Christ was sold out and I wasn't in the mood for Mystic River (which just started showing here this weekend). It wasn't bad, though it wasn't great either. Super Troopers was a lot better, but I still liked Club Dread. I'll give it a solid two stars.

You know what's weird? I'm seeing all kinds of Dawn of the Dead ads, and not a single Jersey Girl ad. Jersey Girl comes out a week before Dawn of the Dead, so why no ads? It boggles the mind.

Speaking of Dawn of the Dead, I've done a review of the original 1978 movie and its sequel, Day of the Dead. Expect them posted on the day of its release. I'd do a review of the remake of Night of the Living Dead to go with them, but I lost my tape of it. If I can find it or rent a copy between now and then, I will. I'm also working on reviews of Kevin Smith's movies (Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, and Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back), which I hope to post on the day Jersey Girl comes out. I've got the first three done, and I still need to do Dogma and Jay & Silent Strike Back.

Not much else to discuss, so later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home