Saturday, February 14, 2004

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope everyone had a happy Friday the 13th, and I hope that everyone that has a reason to enjoy Valentine's Day does so. Meanwhile, in honor of Valentine's Day, I'd like to entertain everyone with a song. This one goes out to the The Pink Lady, B Lovette. Sing it if you know it...

You love her
But she loves him
And he loves somebody else
You just can't win
And so it goes
Till the day you die
This thing they call love
It's gonna make you cry
I've had the blues
The reds and the pinks
One thing's for sure...

Love stinks!
Love stinks, yeah yeah
Love stinks!
Love stinks, yeah yeah
Love stinks!
Love stinks, yeah yeah
Love stinks!
Love stinks, yeah yeah

What do you mean, you don't like my singing? Well, I have a microphone and you don't, so you will listen to every damn word I have to say!

Okay, that's enough Wedding Singer nonsense for you. And that's enough from me. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home