Friday, January 9, 2004

Werewolves Gone Wild

Wanna know something good about being a night owl? I managed to catch a really good movie on Cinemax last night (well, really around 2:00 this morning). What movie? A fun little indie movie from Canada called Ginger Snaps. I'm not really into werewolf movies, but this one rocked. A high-quality indie movie with a good cast, an original plot, plenty of bad-assery, and loads of dark humor equal a solid movie. And I might be mistaken, but you can't go wrong with any movie that features Freddy vs. Jason's chain-smoking alcoholic Katherine Isabelle as a sexy teenage lycanthrope. A second viewing may change my opinion, but right now, I'll give Ginger Snaps four stars. I'm sure both goths and werewolf fans alike will enjoy this one. Joe Bob says check it out.

Might have some plans for tomorrow night, but none today. If something comes up, I'll let you know. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home