Wednesday, January 7, 2004

"Swimfan" Sucks, But Billiards Are Great

Hey, here's a new post, and I actually have stuff to talk about.

First things first, I have to apologize to a certain someone. I don't want to name names, but to this particular person, I want to tell you I'm sorry for everything, and I don't want it to happen again. I hope I can make it up to you somehow. For those of you who don't know who or what I'm talking about, don't ask. I don't want to talk about it with anybody but the involved parties. Understand? Good.

Secondly, I actually got out of the house and did something for a change. Me and Mo (who I think is the only friend I've got outside of the Internet) went out and played a few games of pool last night, and I won a few too. I'm not even very good at pool at all, either. Yay me.

And Mike, you are correct: Swimfan does suck. It's like Fatal Attraction on some harsh crack. But The Ring is good, so you can just bite my shiny metal butt.

From The Rumor Mill (via Creature-Corner.com): Sony is considering a remake (read: "complete re-imagining") of the 1980 slasher Prom Night, which starred Jamie Lee Curtis. The rumor mill tells me that they're thinking of a possible release date of late 2005. I've only seen bits and pieces of the original Prom Night, so I don't really have an opinion on this.

Not much else to report on, so bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home